I was going to write a blog about my experience at LIV Golf Championship at Trump Doral in Miami, Florida but realized it would be way too long. So, instead, I am just going to give you my highlights from the event.
- Being a greeter at the airport for LIV Golf Miami,
- My Airbnb was beautiful in the heart of downtown Doral, with beautiful views, great restaurants, and bars,
- Spending time with some good friends like Bill and Mildred,
- The beautiful Trump Doral location the golf course, clubhouse, and grounds were beautiful (Shout out to Kittydid Home & Garden),
- Meeting so many of the players and yes they are all that nice,
- Mildred and I going to the Hispanic Women’s Golf Clinic with Abraham Ancer and Carlos Ortiz of Fireball GC
- Getting a golf lesson from Abraham Ancer,
- Catching up with friends that work at LIV Golf and making new friends within the LIV Golf world,
- Friends telling me where I should move to include: England, Miami, Texas, etc,
- Asking players through the week, “Who did your drip?” Either getting a quizzical look or an actual response,
- Laughing through the week and having some great food at the media center,
- Cracking up at the LIV Golf press conferences with team captains,
- Realizing I had to try Flecha Azul Tequila when I came home,
- Having inside jokes about why I had blue lips, tongue, and teeth at the airport,
- Watching Nelly and Chainsmokers with new friends,
- On a final day of watching Dustin Johnson and Cameron Smith on the 18th green to who will win the team/single championship,
- Getting pushed onto the 18th green to celebrate with the 4 Aces GC team Dustin Johnson, Patrick Reed, Pat Perez, and Talor Gooch,
- Watching and celebrating the championship ceremony with everybody and realizing that the LIV Golf 2022 season is over,
- Supposedly being the “good luck charm” for the 4 Aces GC on their win (yeah right like I was the good luck charm),
- Taking lots of good pictures and videos from the event,
- Spending time with Mildred and taking her to her first golf tournament,
- Buying some much-needed merchandise and running into Louis while shopping,
- Trying to decide what kind of merchandise I wanted to buy (too many options),
- Being stopped at the merchandise by somebody that follows me on Instagram and talks about the event,
- And creating something new that will be put into play in the future with Mildred. Keep your eyes open for what will become of it.
I have way too many highlights to name so I had to keep this list “sorta” short. I would like to thank everybody who makes the LIV Golf Tournaments possible and everyone I have met at the Chicago and Miami events. I truly appreciate being able to attend with an unbiased opinion on what LIV Golf is.
To the public to attend a LIV Golf event and then make an opinion on what you think of it. It isn’t your “normal/typical” golf tournament there is loud music and most people look like they are having fun including the professional golfers.
There are a lot of things happening behind the scenes and can’t wait for the public and fans to hear about them.
I am looking forward to getting ready for the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, Florida in January 2023 to see old friends and meet new friends. I am also looking forward to the new season of LIV Golf Tournaments and seeing all these changes happen.
If you see me at an event please come up and say hello.
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays Everybody.
Hit ‘Em Straight!
Miss Kira P